MTB Camper Van(Last Updated On: April 25, 2018)
MTB Camper Van
The Vivaro/Trafic/ LWB is the perfect van for the MTB Camper Van conversion. Its width enables you to carry bikes across the back with just the front wheel off. The VW T5/T6 works but doesn’t have the width of the Vivaro/Trafic.
The front end of the Camper has everything you could ever need in a Campervan, pull down seat into a 4ft wide bed, two burner hob & sink, running water, hot air blown heating, 12v and 240v power for powering electrical goods, LED lighting with dimmer for controlling these super bright LED lights.
The rear garage is designed to take 2/3 MTB bikes with the front wheels off, anchor points are used to strap the bike back for transit, there is also plenty of space under the garage for tools and kit this space can also be tailored to individual requirements.
This van is a great utility vehicle which can carry five people for everyday use, its a practical and comfortable camper van for weekends away which will sleep two and also has the benefits of a rear garage for storing your expensive bikes away with all your kit knowing its safe.
MTB Campervans Creature comforts Include…
- Fully insulated & carpet lined for use all year round
- Hard wearing altro floor through into the rear garage ( Easy to clean)
- Hot air blown heating with thermostatic controls (Keeps you toasty in the winter)
- Rock N Roll bed with seatbelts for two passengers
- Wardrobe with 3/4 length hanging space
- Stowaway sliding table
- Leisure battery with Smart Charging System
- 240v Hook-up
- Two 240v sockets & Two 12v power sockets for charging your all kit
- Two burner hob & sink with glass lids
- Running water (Water storage inside for all year use)
- Led lighting with dimmer control
- Privacy glass with sliding window
- Blackout curtains for a good night’s sleep.
View more of our MTB Campervans on Pinterest www.pinterest.co.uk/VanguardCampers/mtb-campervan/
Feel free to give us a call on 01397 708 444 if you wish to discuss one of our conversions.