Campervan Insulation Kit(Last Updated On: November 19, 2017)
One of our best sellers at this time of year is the Campervan Insulation Kit this is the starting point of the process of converting your van. This kit is enough to fully insulate a SWB/LWB T5/T4/Vito/Trafic/Vivaro or similar size van.
The Campervan Insulation Kit
- Foil Bubble Insulation for the roof & floor 9 square meters Roll size 1350 x 7 metres
- Polyester Insulation for the sides and doors, anywhere with a cavity. Roll size 700mm x 35mm x 10 metres
- Two tins of high temp Spray Adhesive for the bonding the Foil Bubble Insulation
There are many benefits from insulating your van:
- Keeping your camper warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Helps to reduce road noise and vibration giving you a more comfortable ride
- Reduces condensation on metal work
- Clean and easy to install
- Safe to handle & itch-free
Instructions for fitting the Campervan Insulation Kit.
- Remove all panels from the rear of your van including the sliding side door/doors and rear door/tailgate panels.
- Open the polyester from the compressed packaging and fit into the sliding door/doors, rear barn doors or tailgate taking care not to restrict movement of the door locks. Also fit the polyester insulation to the sides of the van making sure not to foul the refitting of the ply panels, if there is room to double up on insulation like in the lower half sides of the van then do so.
- The Foil Bubble Insulation is for the floor and the roof and its to be bonded tight to the metal work with the High Temp Contact Adhesive Trim-fix.
- Refit ply panels ready for Carpet Lining the next stage in your campervan conversion… 🙂